Girl Pic

daisy dreaming....

Monday, June 20, 2011

Finished Entry Way

Hi all! I am back to share with you my finished entry way. I've been busy trying to get this little wall completed for a few weekends now and finally got around to doing it! I'm really happy with the way it came out.


The last piece to the puzzle is getting a rug. I have a few that I have my eye on, but I'm not ready to commit just yet. I am enjoying looking at my beautiful hardwood floors for a change though...so maybe the rug will wait a bit longer! Here is the one I'm drooling over, but oh that darn price tag!!!! Sigh.

Part of my excitement is the fact that I didn't spend very much at all on this project. Here is a list of my resources...

Wallpaper - Home Depot ($50)
Console Table - CraigsList ($20, formerly brass)
Lamp - Estate Sale ($20)
Mirror - Home Goods ($60)
Hello - Earth In Print Etsy shop
Jonathan Adler bowl, candle stands, vase, design books - already owned!

My new entry way has inspired me to make a new wreath for my front door. Time to mix it up a bit. Check out this post here to see some of my other (and current) wreaths. Hope you all are having a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...