Girl Pic

daisy dreaming....

Friday, July 15, 2011

Dye Dipped Flower Pots

Obsessing over this post at Design*Sponge today! I love creative ways to re-invent table arrangements. This definitely sounds like a project in my near future! What a cute idea for an Easter table, huh?


Look how cool each pot looks...each a little different, but giving off a chic tie-dye look. Who knew? They used natural materials as their dye...I'm thinking that seems a little too much for me, so I'll be going the store-bought dye route. For the full post of instructions go here.

This reminds me of the amazing fabric posted on one of my favorite blogs, Coco + Kelley a few weeks ago seen here and here.

More fabrics like this amazing one can be found at Thai Silks. You have been warned...there is amazing fabric at this shop...I've got about 6 prints I have my eyes on!


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! If anyone has done any recent tie-dye projects, email me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...