Girl Pic

daisy dreaming....

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall baking

I love this time of year. My birthday is on Saturday, which is always a fun beginning to the fall season. One of my friends recently said, "The only way San Diegans know when seasons are changing is when Starbuck's changes their drinks". Sad, but true! However, I will say, we've had two days of rain and it has been great to break out my boots!

Something about this time of year always makes me want to bake. I've got a few new recipes I have my eyes on and can't wait to try! I have a mild obsession with pumpkin, so these are #1 on my list:


Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes...need I say more? Find the recipe and full post here.





I saw this recipe today via Half Baked today. Check out the recipe and full post here.


Another favorite of mine I seem to bake several times are Mimi's Buttermilk Spice Muffins. They are so easy and so yummy. You can find the recipe here.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...