Girl Pic

daisy dreaming....

Friday, August 3, 2012

Summer Happenings

This has been one busy summer and I'm so behind keeping up with my posts!  Here are just a few highlights of what we've been up to over our July vacation!

Playing at Grandma & Grandpa's house!

 A new wreath I made for my parent's house! 

A beach day, complete with fringe bikini, cheetos, and sunnies.  Love this girl!

 I made double chocolate marshmallow milkshakes! 

 Our first trip on the Coaster down to Encinitas for breakfast and a walk.  So fun...we'll definitely be doing that again!  Our first swim lessons...a little anxiety, but they did great!

 Drew's birthday invitations went out and a picture of some party supplies!

 Micah's first day of pre-school.  Can't believe how big he is! 

Anemone and ranunculas in July!  Love! 

 A new painting that I did.  Micah told me, "Good job mom.  it's really, really, pink!"  

 Hope you create something fun this weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...