Girl Pic

daisy dreaming....

Friday, November 2, 2012

Drew's party featured on Shop Sweet Lulu's blog

I'm so thrilled to share with you that Shop Sweet Lulu has featured Drew's Pretty Picnic Party up on their blog today!  Check it out here!



Shop Sweet Lulu is my go-to online resource shop for all my party supplies.  If you're planning a party, make sure to hop on over to Jessie's shop!  Micah's 4th birthday is fast approaching and I'm getting ready to place my order soon!  More to come on his party theme next week! 

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited I found your blog through pinterest! I absolutely fell in love with your glitter deer canvas- totally making it this weekend!!

Excited to be your newest follower!
-Mikell
gordongoodlife.blogspot.com

Rasa said...

Lovely blog <3
Check out mine sometime if you want :))
xx

http://aimerose.blogspot.com

Childrens party supplies said...

Beautiful cake decoration you have done! I like your idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...