Girl Pic

daisy dreaming....

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

If You Give A Moose A Muffin Party

My son turns F-O-U-R in about a month.  We've had camping, surfing, and the letter "B" parties so far.  This year selecting the theme for his party was super easy.  After reading Laura Joffe Numeroff's book, "If You Give A Moose A Muffin" for the 800th time, the idea just kinda came to me! 

This has turned out to be such a fun theme, since I really do love the book as well.  It is perfect for a December party. Looking forward to sharing more details with you soon!



Invitations custom designed with the very talented Alice at Qualls Creative.  We designed the invitation to look like a book. 
If you're familiar with the book, you'll "get" all the pictures above.  Can't wait to share more with you! 

1 comment:

Kim Bird said...

Cute Blog! I'm in love with it! I am now your newest follower :)

kimbird.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...