Girl Pic

daisy dreaming....

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tristan Quigley Designs


A way long time ago I went to an outdoor even in our little community in San Elijo. Tristan Quigley had a booth set up with beautiful pictures of her kids that immediately drew me to her. I took her card and tucked it away. Back in November, I contacted Tristan and we immediately connected. Tristan ended up shooting our beautiful family pictures shortly after. I cannot say enough great things about Tristan! Being a mom herself, she knows how to work with the kids and has patience. Drew gave her a run for her money that day, I assure you!

Check out Tristan's website and here was her blog post of our session. Tristan is preggers with her third little girl! I would contact her soon to book a session before she pops or tuck her info away for your next family photo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...