Girl Pic

daisy dreaming....

Friday, November 11, 2011

Birth Announcements

Are you like me and just LOVE getting birth announcements in the mail? Even though you may have seen pictures all over Facebook or you get one texted to you, there is nothing that compares to seeing a beautiful newborn picture on lovely stationary.

Two of my favorite gals both had babies this fall. I thought I'd share with you their beautiful announcements.
Stacey welcomed Ryan & Reade just 1 day before Drew's 1st birthday. Stacey has a 2 year old as well....I'm hoping we'll be able to hang out again sometime in the next few years! Smile. Is this picture not the most beautiful thing you've seen? Makes me want to jump on a plane to go cuddle these little ones. Can't wait to meet you R&R!

Alice, of Mason & Co. (who you've heard me gush about her talents here on the blog before), welcomed her second son on October 10th. I was so lucky to meet (and hold) Landon just 2 weeks after he was born. I started crying within seconds of meeting him....you just forget so easily how small and precious they are. This picture of Landon, with older brother (and Micah's BFF) Mason, is just so sweet. I can't wait to watch Landon grow up....maybe Drew will like younger men?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...