Girl Pic

daisy dreaming....

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pasadena Flea Market

This past weekend, I went up to the Pasadena flea market with my girlfriends Amanda and Kerri. Believe it or not, it was my first time!

Back in September we chicas stumbled upon the Santa Monica flea market, which is miniature in comparison to the almost too overwhelming Pasadena one. This was my big score in Santa Monica...vintage Reader's Digests covered in these fabulous patterns. $1 each!!!! I also picked up a bunch of doilies for Christmas projects.
We quickly realized that Pasadena's flea market was much more pricey and vendors weren't too willing to negotiate. We got there a little after it opened. As we were going in, we spotted Lara Spencer from Access Hollywood. She was there filming a show for HGTV. I was hoping we'd run into Tori Spelling!!!

This picture below was inspiring to Amanda & I for a Christmas project. All of those flowers were made from yarn. Cute, huh?
Here is miss Kerri on a funky chair.

I loved this idea of a big mirror with a planter at the bottom for outside our front porch. I have this miserable little planter to the left of our front door that we cannot get anything to grow in. This looked like a fun solution!

Amanda & I both scored some lamps...Here is how Amanda's lamp looks in her daughter Mia's room!
I am still mourning two missed purchases. One was a cat figurine and one was a faux bamboo table from an awesome seller where I got my lamp from. Here we are...

We had a lovely lunch on Colorado in Old Pasadena. We shopped some more....Paper Source (Kerri had never been, can you believe it?), J.Crew, Kate Spade and a few others. Can't wait until our next trip up!

1 comment:

kq said...

loving the new blog look! fun times :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...