Girl Pic

daisy dreaming....

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Baking with my little helper

Last month, I posted here about some recipes I was really wanting to try. With Thanksgiving looming around the corner, I chose to try pumpkin pie cupcakes, which you can find the full recipe here.

Those who know me well know that I have a love affair with anything pumpkin. When I was pregnant with Micah, I ate pumpkin pie for breakfast on more occasions than I'd like to admit. Micah loves to bake so I thought this would be a fun recipe to try together.


Yummy! The cute cupcake liners are from Shop Sweet Lulu. I had leftovers from Drew's party. Note....if you are thinking of making these and would like to save time, I would buy a pumpkin pie from the store and use that as your topping. The cake is a light, fluffy, cinnamon cake. The graham cracker crust is fun in the little cupcake. Let me know if you try it out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...