Girl Pic

daisy dreaming....

Sunday, December 25, 2011

My favorite Christmas photos

We had such a wonderful Christmas together as a family. I got a new camera for Christmas and had so much fun taking tons of pictures. I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you.


This is my new favorite picture....just love my babies.

This was the best family pic we could get with Santa.

Drew did not like him at all. Because my children look so much like their dad, this was validation that my genes are in there too. I hated Santa.

Here Micah and I made our first gingerbread house together. He was so excited. It has been super dry out here lately...his hair is proof!


Here's Drew on Christmas day.
I always love wrapping Christmas presents. I'm mad at myself for not taking pictures of all the other ones, but here are two for my parents.

I hope you all had a lovely holiday. We are enjoying being home with the kids and hanging out together as a family!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...